- +63 917 713 3592
- [email protected]
Finance Division handles the financial operations of the University these includes planning organizing, auditing, accounting and budgeting University’s finances.
- Accounting Office maintains to have a reliable accounting and payroll services; and ensuring accurate financial information and prepares reports on the assets and liabilities of the University.
- Budget Office is responsible for the maintenance and reporting of budgeting systems/activities; long range planning; capital project review and monitoring; provides management with information, analyses and recommendations for budgetary needs consistent with the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) guidelines, procedures and policies.
- The Cashiering Office is responsible for student and employee bill payments, assessment and collection; distribution of related fees, and release of stipend and other allowances to scholars/grantees. The Cashier's Office is also responsible for issuing non-student related receipts, the deposit of all other funds received by the University, control and distribution of payroll checks, accounts payable checks, release of checks to suppliers, travel check disbursement, employee check reimbursements, travel advance checks, or other university checks directed for pickup by the individual departments.
Human Resource Department
- College of Science and Environment
- College of Agriculture and Forestry
- College of Education and Social Sciences
- College of Business Administration and Accountancy
- School of Marine and Fisheries Technology
- School of Graduate Studies
- Integrated Developmental School
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma
|Baang, Fe Z.||Integrated Developmental School||High School|
|Bagayna, Floremie C.||Department of Physical Sciences and Mathematics||College of Science and Environment|
|Balangiao, Ma.Vanessa O.||Department of Physical Sciences and Mathematics||College of Science and Environment|
|Bañoc, Russel D.||Department of Agricultural Sciences||College of Agriculture and Forestry|
|Bohol, Serpolette V||Department of Social Sciences and Humanities||College of Education and Social Sciences|
|Buado, Rex Anthony G.||Integrated Developmental School||High School|
|Bucay, Delyn M.||Department of Accountancy and Business Management||College of Business Administration and Accountancy|