The Administrative Services Division implements the house keeping functions and provides other support services to the research, extension and instruction programs of the institution. These functions are performed by the Human Resource Department, Supply and Property Section, Physical Plant Section, Auxiliary Services Section and Campus Police Section.
Human Resource Department
- The Human Resource Department is tasked to take care and monitor all personnel actions, development and the safekeeping of individual employee’s records.
Supply and Property Section
- The Supply and Property Section facilitated the procurement, distribution and custody of different supplies and materials and equipment. It efficiently assisted the campus Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) in the procurement process. The procurement processes were done in consonance with RA 9184 (“The Government Procurement Reform Act”) and its IIR and all applicable Commission on Audit Circulars.
Physical Plant Section
- The Section implemented the janitorial services and maintenance of the cleanliness of grounds, buildings and other facilities in the entire university campus. Through its motor pool, trips necessary for research, extension and instruction were competently dispatched using the available service vehicles. The mini dump truck was used in the delivery and hauling of various materials. The Section also adequately maintained the supplies of water, air (for the hatchery and laboratory use) and electricity for the entire campus.
- The Auxiliary Services Section consists of the Campus Infirmary, three Staff Dormitories, three Student Dormitories, a Hostel and the University Function House. The Infirmary, manned by a physician and a nurse proffered various medical related activities.
Security and Investigation Office
- The Security and Investigation Office rendered duties relative to the protection of the entire campus.